• EN 1621-1:2012 (K) / LEVEL 1 • The Fluid Pro is lightweight, strong and is
constructed from an advanced, high-performance
carbon polymer compound to offer:
• Optimized structural integrity and frame strength:
the Fluid Pro features a lightweight ‘exoskeleton’,
reduced material construction design.
• Highly ventilated: Channeled padding and mesh
zones for optimized ventilation and airflow.
• Crucial weight-saving: the Fluid Pro is 25 per
cent lighter than current B2 brace versions.
• Extreme temperature resilience: Fluid Pro performs
at temperatures as low as -20°C (-4°F).
• The Fluid Pro is designed to provide a highly
customizable, personalized and stable fit:
• SAS (size adapter system): provides
adjustable and versatile brace fitment
in size ranges S-M-L and XL-2XL.
• Innovative spacer system: Brace supplied with
leg-size adjustment spacers (1mm, 2mm and
3mm) on either side of hinge, plus two pairs
of flexible, anatomically optimized ‘ergofit’
spacers (6mm and 9mm) for improved
directional articulation performance.
• Knee pivot system: New double-pivoting hinge
system incorporating tool-free, fast, easily
exchangeable extension stops (0, 5, 10, 15, 20
degrees) to prevent hyper-extension injuries.
• The Fluid Pro incorporates a bio-organic engineering
design for superb anatomical performance:
• Innovative patella/knee cup protection system:
Ergonomically sculptured and ventilated knee
cup system constructed from semi-rigid TPU
backed by shock-absorbing PU memory foam.
• Correct position of knee cup is secured accurately
in place with top and bottom elastic straps,
allowing multi-directional freedom of movement.
• Additional protection in strongly angled positions
afforded by upper and lower patella cuffs.
• Innovative, dual X-strap system promotes
secure fitment of brace in all riding positions
and includes combined buckle and Velcro
closures for rapid and easy mounting.
How to measure
Using a caliper, measure the width of the knee joint across the kneecap.
The leg should be completely straight and in a weight-bearing position.
Size Knee (cm)